Friday 26 December 2014

OUAT S1E4

It's been far too long since I have 1) blogged and 2) watched Once Upon A Time. So at the challenge of Justin, I sat down just an hour ago and started the next episode.

I love that we meet Cinderella. She's beautiful and I love her. My first reaction was happiness that the fairy godmother was black because it made me think of that one film version of Cinderella that I absolutely love. But then she exploded????

Like??? What???

And of course it's Rumple. I really dislike him. He's grimy and dirty and downright nasty.

She shouldn't be listening to him, let alone signing this contract. Especially without reading it. But I guess when you're desperate to leave a terrible life, you'll do anything to make a better life for herself.

I think it's cute how Henry wants code names. It's a bit ridiculous, but I have a feeling Emma will give in before the end of the episode.

Lord, the sheriff is so attractive. But why is he offering her a job? I don't get it.

Ughhhhh. So okay, the mayor just gets on my nerves. Like why doesn't Emma worry you anymore?? Just because she's lived in a lot of places doesn't mean anything. I feel like Emma getting "roots" will become important at some point. It usually does.

Is it just me or did she totally just spill hot chocolate all over herself?

I don't quite understand why Emma is just taking clothing that doesn't belong to her from the laundromat. But whatever.

Oh!!!! The laundry lady!!! It's Cinderella!!! And she's super pregnant.

But Emma is giving her advice. Well, kinda. Oooh. They're talking about making a better life for herself.

So Rumple/Mr. Gold owns a pawn shop. I suppose this is fitting. But why is this girl sneaking around? She's breaking in? She's knocked Rumple out?? (Not that I mind but you know...)

Why does the mayor tell her son when she'll be back after she tell him not to leave the house? It's like "hey, don't leave, but I'll be back by this time so yeah, but don't leave!" Ridiculous.

Why is Mr. Gold just showing up at their place? Oh. He wants Emma's help. I don't see what this other girl could have stollen from him, especially since he won't say what it is. I just don't like him.

Oh my Gosh. Henry! Why is he everywhere??

I do really like this girl as Cinderella. I was a bit confused by her outfit change, but then it dawned on me that this was a wedding. And Show and Charming are there!!! That's so sweet. I do like that they call her Ella. It's cute.

Wait! Snow bringing up the whole "changing your life" thing! I knew it was important.

Blah. Rumple is back. He's so gross. Wait. Does he seriously want her firstborn child???

Oh, my. This conversation can't end well... Although, I don't think she was tricked... She didn't read the fine print when she signed the contract. But I mean, I understand her wanting to keep her child. It makes sense.

So I'm trying to figure out who this chick is from the diner. I feel like she's Little Red Riding Hood, but I can't be certain.

Ella's prince, whatever his name is, is pretty attractive. I don't understand his father though. He's being a twat.

I do enjoy how they're drawing parallels between the two worlds.

Ahh!! A dwarf! Grumpy, was it? I didn't know what I was expecting, but I don't think that was it. But I like it.

Do they really think putting a curse on Rumple will work, though?

Sigh. Of course the car is crashed. And of course she's having the baby.

Ewwww. He's so gross.

Okay. Ella is trying to get him to sign with the special quill, but he's acting like he knows something. I'm sure he does, but it's so creepy and I don't like it. I mean, at least he signed it, but what does he mean that all magic comes with a price? I'm sure I'll find out soon.

What has he done to the husband??? Sigh.

I don't understand this person's obsession with making deals and contracts and such. Maybe I just don't know much about Rumple in general.

WAIT!

Who is the mayor sleeping with??? I thought she had a meeting??? What is happening??????

What is Henry's code name for Emma? I want to know...

I like how he dropped a shoe running up the stairs. Seems fitting for the episode.

Aww. The boyfriend came to the hospital and brought little baby shoes! That's adorable.

Okay, so Emma is going to become a sheriff. Interesting. She's setting down roots apparently.

Oh. My. God. No. Way.

The sheriff is sleeping with the mayor?!?!?!?!

What is life. I don't even know. I can't process what even happened in that episode. I just. I need a moment. it just makes me want to keep watching but also not because the mayor and the sheriff?? No. Just no.

Until next time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment