Thursday 11 December 2014

OUAT S1E3

Yesterday afternoon I treated myself to the next episode of Once Upon A Time after I finished one of my classes. It was a nice little treat, if I do say so myself. I'm really starting to find myself falling in love with the characters.

Let's begin!

Normally I get tried of when shows do the whole recap thing, but I really like the one they have at the beginning of episodes. That might be because there's such a stretch between times that I watch it, but who knows?

The scenery in the fairy tale realm is beautiful. I would like to live there, I think.

Now these people in the carriage. Honestly, I didn't recognise Charming right off. But this blonde woman is just weird to me. I don't think I like her.

When he was looking at the tree, I just wanted to scream at him that there was someone behind him, but naturally he didn't hear me.

It got a bit intense when the person stole the horse and everything. But, oh! When I realised it was Snow White who was stealing the things, that's when I made the connection in my head that this man was Prince Charming. About time, too...

Awkward first date scenes make me feel so much secondhand embarrassment for people...even though they're fictional. And the guy she is with is total trash. Like does he have to check out the waitress' butt? And then be so obvious about it? Sigh...

It's still very weird to me how Emma is talking with her mother but doesn't quite believe it's her mother. And also that her mother doesn't realise it either. Also the fact that in this world, she kinda isn't really her mother. Weird.

Ah!! Back at the hospital! I knew this was significant. Little Henry in there with the man who is the prince but is in a coma. Lovely. It's so sad how he's just a John Doe. He doesn't have anyone.

And there's Henry trying to start something. Bless. "I found your father. He's in a coma." Like I understand that everything is steaming from the curse, but like can't there be another reason for things? I suppose not. Anyway.

The whole idea of playing along with Henry to prove to him that his assumptions are wrong is actually a great idea, and it would totally work IF HE WERE ACTUALLY WRONG.

I really think it's so cute how she's sitting in the hospital just reading to him. Like it's super adorable and really sweet.

HOLY CANNOLI HE JUST GRABBED HER HAND!?!? WHAT.

Ugh. This doctor doesn't know anything. I don't like him...... WAIT. Why is he talking to the mayor?? What does the mayor have to do with this??? Ughhhhhh.... I hate her.

Awww. Okay so this whole fairy tale flashback thing is the story of how they met!! So cute!!! I love how sassy they are with one another. It literally makes me so happy. I want a relationship like that.

Alright. Why is the "John Doe" missing? Who did this? I bet it was the mayor... I never liked her. Oh, the security tapes were switched? Who did that?? Anyway, apparently he did get up and just waltz out of the hospital. Wait!! He went into the woods!!! What is wrong with him??

So apparently Snow White did something to the queen to ruin her life... What did she do? I need details... It must have been huge for her to do all of this nonsense to get revenge.

Snow is such a feisty one! She can really take care of herself...until henchmen come out. Then she's in a heap of mess and Charming is in the river so he's of no help.

Welp. I take that back. He just came out of nowhere. He's so lovely...and a great shot. But okay can we talk about how he saved her because it was honourable? Because that is the cutest. Aaaaannddddd now we're right back to the sass. Love it.

I don't like the trolls. They're creepy, and I don't like it. Oooh. Fight scene. Things get out of hand quickly in this series. Wait!! Is she just going to leave him there?! Oh. Oh! Ooooh. She turned the trolls into cockroaches. That's gross but also great? Wait. She saved him because it was the honourable thing to do!!! Be still my heart. I also like that his name is James.

So they're all searching in the woods for this guy... Because that seems so smart. But I might do the same thing actually. Is it significant that there was an "r" added to the sign? OOOOOhhhhh!!! Probably because of the trolls in the fairy tale part of the story. It all adds up. Look at that. Wait! He's there! He's unconscious! Lovely!

But wait again!! She brings him back!! She saves him again!!! I'm so overwhelmed!!

Okay, seriously though. Who is the blonde woman, and why is the mayor here?

His name is "David". What is wrong with you. You're not his wife. You're a poop head.

But Snow and Charming!!! "You'll find me." "Always." I CAN'T EVEN.

Well apparently the blonde and "David" had been fighting and were separated. Sigh. This is not a second chance. You're just ugh. I don't like you.

Why is the mayor so full of crap?? You didn't hear him calling out for "Catherine" on any security tapes. Liar.

But wait!! He is looking fondly at Mary!! Yes!! She is your true love!!! WAIT SHE IS WEARING THE RING OH MY GOSH SHE IS WEARING THE RING SEND HELP

Aww. Emma decided to stay with her!! Yay!!!

Wow. That was an emotional episode. Thankfully they were a lot of happy emotions. For some reason I got really into this episode. But that's totally okay. I loved it. Now that the semester is over, I'll hopefully get to watch the next episode soon.

Until then.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment