Thursday 5 June 2014

A new place for scribbles.

I've tried blogging before.

In high school I had this wordpress powered blog that I used for random assignments. Nothing personal obviously. After I graduated, that fell by the wayside. I had no use for it.

I also think at one point I had a different blogspot blog...but I don't remember if that's an actual thing or if I'm making it up.

I've got a tumblr, as well. But that isn't really the place for this sort of thing. At least that's my opinion. I love reblogging posts and occasionally creating a text post. But I need somewhere to get my thoughts down and out into words.

This is that somewhere.

I guess this is take four? Who knows... But I have decided that this effort will go further and be more successful than previous attempts.

Welcome to my scribblings.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment